AAargghh make it stop! I have become a Photoshop junkie. I am still in the process of editing the photographs I took in Italy, desperate to get them printed out so that I can look back with fond memories.
I flew home on 25th February and still the pictures are not done. Every day I sit down and start to edit. I'm perfectly sure I am now making changes which are invisible to the naked eye, but still I persist in pursuit of the best possible aspect. My world has become dominated by curves, gradient maps and sharpening. Pretty soon I'll need to be taken away and de-programmed. An amateur photographer's equivalent to The Priory. Still, it's cheaper than smack.
Katy
(Stick or twist?)
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to my world! Think I've edited my Iceland pictures about a dozen times each now, and I'm still no closer to being happy with them!
It doesn't get any better with time I'm afraid!
Excellent. Just what I need with a slightly OCD personality....!
Post a Comment