I need to choose a direction to combat my restlessness. According to the Rejuvenation Special in last week's Sunday Times it's only by deciding what my priorities are that I can discover a sense of purpose. So far so feng shui but the trouble is my priorities are not necessarily aligned or compatible with Dolores.
I have a touch of the Mean Reds and I need to find my Tiffany's. Does H Samuel count? I think not. I believe a trip northwards called for, if she'll allow it. I need somewhere to think and plan away from the clutter of everyday being. I love the sea, it always has a calming influence despite the wild ruggedness of the Northumbrian coastline.
And if that doesn't work I'll get rat arsed.
Katy
(Where do you go when you have the mean Reds?)
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment